UberWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM app :D

2 posters

Go down

My GM app :D Empty My GM app :D

Post by currymis Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Playtime (Based on server time):: when ever im not in school about 7 hours a on weekdays 10 on week ends... dont no server time havent been on account creation page wasnt working for me
Characters Name:none yet Razz... cuz account creation page aint workin Razz
Total time playing on the server: Since started, Im the owner.. duh!

Why you think we should accept you as GM ?
because im very experianced and i can help out ur server alot

Do you have any experience with GM commands ?

i no all the commands and i have lots of exp with being a gm i have my own functioning server and have gotten bored... i can script a bit and no c++ a bit im good devloper and soon im gona try graphics editing... so i can make like completly new and custom houses and things for the game

Have you read and Agreed with our Server Rules ?

yes... and y would i say no lol

How would you help to the server and community on ?... the server?

well im not to big on answering tickets but i do help ppl and let them no that im willing to help i can add in a lot of things to ur DB and i can make a custom instance or something like that if ya want Razz

Anything else you want to add ?

im just stright up awsome Very Happy...

ive been playing wow for three years i have 5 70's a 63,52 and 42 along with 3 twinks.. and i used to be best pvper on meh server...but i stoped playing retail cuz i gots no cash Razz

currymis

Back to top Go down

My GM app :D Empty not replying...

Post by currymis Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm

ok since u guys aren't replying i guess ill just for another server... i would never let a anything in my forums go uncheked or replyed for more then a day.. hope ur server get some what better look for my server in top 100 soon...

currymis

Back to top Go down

My GM app :D Empty Re: My GM app :D

Post by bartimaues6 Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:19 pm

We're not replying because the server is down and your not even registered why the [BLOCKED] would we consider you?
bartimaues6
bartimaues6
Admin

Back to top Go down

My GM app :D Empty just sayin...

Post by currymis Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:05 pm

well ya umm so ur server was down so u couldnt go on forums... thats understandable lol when my servers down im usaly on forums for most of the day to see if any one needs anything.. lol and ur server prob sucks so... noticed no one has voted for ur server....

currymis

Back to top Go down

Post by mvalloredhead Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:57 pm

u havent tried it yet soo... u actually suck curry for judging stuff before u actually SEE it

--- Arrow harvesta jocolor

mvalloredhead
Admin

https://uberwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum