UberWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONSIAX GM APPLY

Go down

Hey

CONSIAX GM APPLY Vote_lcap0%CONSIAX GM APPLY Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CONSIAX GM APPLY Vote_lcap100%CONSIAX GM APPLY Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

CONSIAX GM APPLY Empty CONSIAX GM APPLY

Post by asdsopro Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Playtime: I log on forums only 1hour-2 perday.

Characters Name : Asdsopro

My avaible time : I can be online 4hours perday atleast. All weekends.

Why you think we should accept you as GM ?
Because I have the experience as GM,  I have been Game master before, Im active 6hours atleast per day, I know all commands of Game-master, I can speak fluent 3 languages, Im willing to help with anything, I can use DB when it's needed. Also because I have been playing WoW-Warcraft for years with highest experience, and Im familiar with the community of all private servers. A GM must be :
Kind
Friendly
Helpful
Treating everyone with the same respect
Funny
Being active
The most important quality of GM is Patience.

Do you have any experience with GM commands ?
Yes i do.

---If you answered yes to the question above mention here which ones and for how long you was GM---
It's a bad qeustion. I'll answer it. : . GM on - .GM chat on- .mod speed 1/50 - .gm fly on - .visible on/off - . whisper on/off  - . mute/time/reason- .pinfo-. sum-.groupsum-.announce-. nameannounce-.gmnameannounce-.gmnotify-.ticketid/view etc. Im using trinity core. It's my main addon.

Have you read and Agreed with our Server Rules ?
Yes.
How would you help to the server and community on ?
I like helping people, I love making everyone having fun, im ready to put all my efforts on this server, I would be very  active In-game and on forums,  i like to help people and make them have fun, and I would like to spend my time on helping people, and making events, and answer tickets etc. I can help with donating sometimes / developing / adding donats for help people who aren't geared / It's a fun server the most important thing is making events.
Anything else you want to add ?
Im very active In-game and on the forums, I have free times, 6hours per day not bad. I would like to help everyone with  my best ability, making people have fun, treat everyone with the same respect. Also im a decent player ingame, but this doesn't matter for being Game-master. I can be online at nights also.
Also i've been game-master on retail, fired because i wasn't active so much, and retail are so hard. but i'm actually game master on arena tournament & cruelwow, ican join some private servers without making apply. by the name. i would like to help this server it's my point.

My skype : Qiners585 - It's very good application for other people. I would like to help this server as soon as the admin can accepte me. I would like to attract some players. I have my friends  i can add them also . As isaid contact my skype.
ROFL? thanks for wasting your time on reading my application <3

asdsopro

Back to top Go down

CONSIAX GM APPLY Empty Re: CONSIAX GM APPLY

Post by asdsopro Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:17 pm

please if this application accepted contact me on skype : Qiners585

asdsopro

Back to top Go down