UberWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers

3 posters

Go down

Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers Empty Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers

Post by Rover Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

-Repair issue with custom gear,Some people ain't able to multi repair all their custom gear

-Pet training,Hunters don't have the pet training skill,And need custom high lvl food that the pets can eat to become happy

-Druid issues,Summon treant only summons 1 tree,And it won't attack anything.
DC-es when trying to open character window,most likely above lvl 100

-shaman, DC-es when trying to open character window,most likely above 100

-Some trainers is bugged,Need to talk to the trainer to train each single skill

Thanks.

Dergon

cheers

Rover

Back to top Go down

Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers Empty Re: Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers

Post by zombodia Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 pm

-Repair - Ill test it out in a bit.. ill keep you updated

-Pet training - Food will come soon.. When I get the training skill id ill see if I can add it to the trainer

-Druid - Treants.. sry cant help happens on all private servers >< DC issue.. theres a download that ill search for on the internet and put up a post.. for now jsut change ur stats off base stats before lvl 100

-shaman - never seen it happen to shamans but it should get fixed with the druid bug

-Trainers - Ill test it and if ur right ill add different ones.. otherwise delete your cache.

king Zombodia king

zombodia

Back to top Go down

Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers Empty Re: Bugs-repair,pets,druids,shaman,class trainers

Post by mvalloredhead Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

apparently, when i was flying at 40, i entered dustwallow marsh and the landscaping turned red, blue, orange, yellow, and purple Exclamation Exclamation

mvalloredhead
Admin

https://uberwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zombodia Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:31 pm

umm then dont fly at 40? lol

zombodia

Back to top Go down

Post by zombodia Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:50 pm

-Repair - Ill test it out in a bit.. ill keep you updated

-Pet training - Food will come soon.. When I get the training skill id ill see if I can add it to the trainer also going to add stances to the warrior trainer.

-Druid - Treants.. sry cant help happens on all private servers >< DC issue.. theres a download that ill search for on the internet and put up a post.. for now jsut change ur stats off base stats before lvl 100

-shaman - I tested it.. it worked fine for me try deleting your cache.

-Trainers - When I tried they all worked.

zombodia

Back to top Go down

Post by mvalloredhead Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:53 pm

good job at the server Zombodia:). we are on our way to being top private server!

--- Arrow harvesta jocolor

mvalloredhead
Admin

https://uberwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum