UberWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for GM Thnks

2 posters

Go down

App for GM Thnks Empty App for GM Thnks

Post by Mageforl Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 pm

Playtime (Based on server time):: 3:00am-11:00pm(MON-FRI) 9:00 AM - 12:00PM (SAT-SUN)
Characters Name:Mageforlife,Sengip
Total time playing on the server: Since started, 2 Weeks Ago made Rogue but couldnt kill =-(

Why you think we should accept you as GM ?- I help People out Im on the server Alot and iwill bring my brother my Friends from school and also my friends from my brother Collage and my dads Friends that play. And i will help out as much as i can and i vote everyday. And i will be giving lv 20s new players. 10-20kg for there starting and help them with what ever.

Do you have any experience with GM commands ?- Yes i use to play a Server and i was a GM but the server crashed so i came here. Yes.

---If you answered yes to the question above mention here which ones and for how long you was GM---
.revive .reviveplr .recall port, .learnall, .learnalllang, .Lookupcreature, .lookupcreature, .lookupitem, .maxskill, .Morph#, .Respawn, .comm-ands, .gmlist, .help, .start, .gmon, .goname, .learnsk, .money# , .changelevel# ,.addspawn

Have you read and Agreed with our Server Rules ? Yes i have.

Yes i did read them and Yes i agree with them. Yes i do

How would you help to the server and community on ? I vote and i will be Helping played giving Low levels 10-20kg to help them out and have fun with everyone.

I Will help Report Buggs and bring all my friend,dad friends,brothers firends and my brother.

Anything else you want to add ?

I've Played Retail and i have 70 druid 70 mage and iv played alot of private servers and this is one of the best and i am going to help it out by getting Alot more Playeers in it.

Mageforl

Back to top Go down

App for GM Thnks Empty Re: App for GM Thnks

Post by bartimaues6 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:13 pm

I dislike your idea to give gold away because that takes the challenge out of the first few levels. Also they shouldn't need gold when the rates are 1000x its easy to get some.
bartimaues6
bartimaues6
Admin

Back to top Go down

App for GM Thnks Empty App for Gm Thnks

Post by Mageforl Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Ok well it was just a Idea. but i will do what ever u need me to do to help out bart.

Mageforl

Back to top Go down

Post by zombodia Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Okay; first a couple commands are wrong and wouldn't work.. I dont know if those woudl work for Mangos or Ascent but this is running off Ascent this doesn't take away from your chances of getting gm just pointing it out..
.revive .reviveplr .recall port, .learnall, .learnalllang, .Lookupcreature, .lookupcreature, .lookupitem, .maxskill, .Morph#, .Respawn, .comm-ands, .gmlist, .help, .start, .gmon, .goname, .learnsk, .money# , .changelevel# ,.addspawn
1. im not positive if .maxskill works.. I usually do .advanceallskills 375 to get max
2. .morph doesn't work it is .mod dis # ( .mod display 3)
3. .money would be .mod gold # (1 being 1c)
4. .changelevel # would be .mod level #

And i will be giving lv 20s new players. 10-20kg for there starting and help them with what ever.
I would like it if you didn't give out money.. no GM's are gonna be allowed to give other players any items except for from events.. leave that to the admins.

For now thats all I have to say.. pretty good application.

king Zombodia king

zombodia

Back to top Go down

App for GM Thnks Empty App for GM thnks

Post by Mageforl Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Ok they worked on other servers but i forgot to put .mod sorry =( my fault Embarassed But i am very good at Commands so i wont need help on them that much unless its something like speed or flying iv never done those. and i understand about the money thats cool. Evil or Very Mad im just Twisted Evil

Mageforl

Back to top Go down

App for GM Thnks Empty APP FOR GM THNKS

Post by mageforl Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:05 pm

i would be playing but i installed 3.0.2 so i cant play and will the server be back up?

mageforl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum